TJ has been in the medical field since her first job in high school as a Medical Transcriptionist! Since then she has held the following positions;
- Chief Insurance Clerk at a hospital
- Office Manager for a three-physician cardiology practice
- Office Manager for a one-physician Neurosurgeon
- Office Manager for a physical therapy facility
- Office Manager for a walk-in clinic
- Office Manager for a solo Plastic Surgeon.
In 2000 she switched from practice management to non-profit organization management by becoming the Executive Secretary for the Georgia Medical Group Management Association. She now proudly also holds a dual title of Executive Director for the North Fulton MGMA and for the Middle Georgia MGMA!